Professionals & Practitioners
SCCR is a national resource promoting and supporting best practice in family conflict resolution and early intervention.
Event for Young People - SCCR Conflict Resolution - Anxious & Afraid
7 December 2021 | 12:00 - 12:40
Copy of PARENT/CARER EVENT - SCCR Conflict Resolution - Connectedness
8 December 2021 | 12:00 - 12:45
PARENT/CARER EVENT - Conflict Resolution Series - Conflict Response Styles
8 December 2021 | 14:00 - 15:00
CCR Conflict Resolution Online Course - 'Untangling The Knots'
10 January 2022 - 26 January 2022 | 10:00 - 12:30
SCCR Conflict Resolution Session Series - Anxious & Afraid
13 January 2022 | 12:00 - 12:45
SCCR Conflict Resolution Session Series - Family Conflict Triggers
18 January 2022 | 12:00 - 12:45
Talking About Conflict
Conflict can arise when there are disagreements over: views, values or actions and interests or needs are not being met. Conflict can also be an opportunity for change. The SCCR offers a range of conflict resolution training options.
I sometimes think mediation is like going to the dentist...Alison, Mediator
For mediation to be successful you have to want to find a resolution and you have to want to find a solution.Drew, Mediator
SCCR exists to provide support and resources for young people and families experiencing conflict along with the practitioners and mediators who work with them. We will:
- Gather the views of young people, parents, families, and carers
- Survey the front-line staff, organisations and stakeholders
- Work with local authorities and other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Support front-line staff in their needs
- Maintain and develop relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Host five free national conferences and 20 free seminars
- Run 40 training events focusing on local and issue specific needs
- Undertake a national campaign to raise awareness
- Develop a rich, useful and interactive online web platform
We are developing collaborative relationships and resources to assist professionals and practitioners throughout Scotland.
Follow @SCCRCentre on twitter for more updates and news.
Are you a young person? Are you 'Anxious and Afraid'? On Tue 7 Dec, 1 2pm, we're holding an event for YP all about… https://t.co/1U6VtUHKF21 hour ago
Are you a parent or carer? Looking to learn more about conflict resolution? On Wed 8 Dec, 2pm, we've got a FREE & O… https://t.co/QVz3VZanbj2 hours ago
Our community discussion is a great place to get help and advice on a wide range of subjects.